Sex certainly does not have to become tedious in a long-term marriage. As time goes on you may need to improve your sexual life. Both of you have got to know each other better. What makes each other feel good, likes, dislikes, and habits among other things.
However, what exactly that can get into the way remains vague. Chores, children, finances and so on can put a hindrance on a romance. These daily activities can hinder our desire and find time to put into our sex life. It may not be clear to you where to put sex in your list. Some people may need help in understanding how to determine sex and keep it exciting.
Keep your married and sex life healthy and powerful
- Communication. In a marital relationship, communication has been found to be instrumental as a result of this, make talking a priority. Discussing superficial things can be fun, but do not forget to go further so as to really establish intimacy. Make sure you talk about the deepest thoughts and feelings. Do it often!
- Share with each other your sexual desire. Disclose and be honest about what you want. You do not have to use this time to criticize your sex partner. Just say what you most want in the other room and that thing that makes you feel good.
- What are your expectations about sex? False or unsatisfied expectations may harm your marriage. In the event that your spouse failed to meet your expectations, communicate with them tactfully and sensibly.
- Sexual intimacy is an ongoing process of discovery. What makes sex amazing is communication via true intimacy.
- Sex in a permanent relationship can deepen and become a wealthier experience. No matter how many times you have made love, the miracle and fear of mutual attraction can always be there.
- At the moment when life becomes busy and the schedule is tight, plan your sexual encounters with each other. Some people may consider this to be undesirable, but it depends on the angle at which you view it. You can do this as exciting as spontaneous sex. Flirting during the day or setting a “date for sex” can create anticipation. Making sexuality one of your highest priorities means you have to plan one.
- Try to determine the mood in advance. If you want to have good sex at night, start early in the morning.
- Allow your spouse to know that you love and think about him/her all the time by notes, e-mails, text messages, phone calls, hugs, etc.
- Do not expect your spouse to be the only one in your marriage who will be responsible for romance. You both have to take responsibility for an intimate and successful marriage.
- Hold hands and show more love. Women need to especially feel loved and connected so as to have the desire for sex.
- Save time for dating at night and other novel activities together
- Be open and give a trial to new things