The physical changes your body passes through as you grow older also have a great impact on your sexual performance. A decrease in the level of hormone and changes that occur in both neurological and circulatory function can result in sexual problems examples of which include sexual dysfunction or vaginal pain. How can you have a better sex life?
Finding solutions to sexual problems has been found to be easier than ever before. In the event that you need help in solving sexual problems, revolutionary medications and professional sex therapists are available to help you. However, these problems are what you can solve on your own by making minor changes in your lovemaking style. In this article, we have gathered some of those things which you can do at home
- Educate yourself. There are many self-help materials for all kinds of sexual problems. What you need to do is to browse the Internet or in a local bookstore, pick up some resources that are related to you and use them for you and your partner would be better informed about the problem. In the event that you find it difficult to talk directly with your partner, you and your partner can go by highlighting the passages that you like and show them to each other.
- Use lubrication. You can make an adjustment to vaginal dryness by making use of lubricating liquids and gels. Use them freely to avoid painful intercourse. This is a problem that cans metamorphosis into flagging libido and increases relationship tensions. In case you find out that lubricants are no longer working, get in touch with your doctor so that you can both arrive at a possible solution.
- Maintain physical affection. Even if the problem has some negative impact on your relationship, engaging in kissing and cuddling is important to strengthen the emotional and physical relationship that exists between you and your partner.
- Practice touching. Physical intimacy can be re-established by utilizing the sen sate focus techniques used by sex therapists without feeling under pressure. There are lots of self-help books and educational videos that provide variations on these exercises. You may also want to ask your partner to give you a touch in the same way he or she would like to be touched. This will give you a better idea of the pressure you should use, from gentle to firm.
- Try different sex positions. Developing a skin of different sexual positions not only adds interest to sex but it has also been found to solve some problems. For instance, an increased G-spot stimulation that occurs when a man enters his partner by using the doggy style can help the woman to reach orgasm.
- Pen down your fantasies. This exercise can help you explore activities that you think be a trigger for you and your partner. Try to think of some experience or a movie that caused you to be aroused and then relay the memory to your partner. This has been found to be helpful for individuals with low sexual desire.